Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/25/d66589531/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/Wordpress/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 373
There are very few types of property dispute which our firm has not dealt with over the years and we continue to be involved in many such matters. We believe that we have considerable knowledge in relation to:
- Landlord and tenant disputes.
- Building contract cases.
- Disputed Will and Trust Litigation.
- Disputes concerning the authenticity of documents.
- Claims by disappointed dependants.
- Litigation surrounding the administration of estates
- Boundary disputes.
- Disputes involving rights of way and other easements.
- Claims for ownership by adverse possession.
- Claims for partition of land.
Many of these cases involve extensive research and preparation and may end up in the Chancery Division of our High Court. We believe that it is not advisable to approach this type of case without an expert legal team working for you.